Geopolitical and current affairs
Gender Policy reports
Family relationships, childhood and adolescence
Social and health relations and the third sector
Most significant relationships:
- Festival dell'educazione, with Umberto Galimberti, Pupi Avati, Silvio Orlando, Davide Giacalone, Massimiliano Fanni Canelles, Federico Rampini, Ilaria D'amico, Gianna Fratta, Ilaria Molinari, Piergiorgio Odifreddi. Lignano (UD) 26 November 2021
- Infected by fear. At the Kursal, Merano with Luigi Pelazza, Commander Alfa, Andrea Pamparana, Davide Giacalone. 24 September 2020.
- Trust is an achievement. The hidden variable of relationships with Loris Comisso, Enrico Galiani, Andrea Pamparana at Villa Nachini Cabassi, Udine, 21 February 2020.
- It is history, international festival of history, "involvement of second generation boys in acts of terrorism and crime", 25 May 2019.
- Tedx Udine "organizations in the state of Flow, how to achieve business goals", March 9, 2019.
- "Migration Flows, Terrorism, Islam and the West". University of Trieste, Faculty of International and Diplomatic Sciences - University Pole of Gorizia, 22 November 2018.
- "Security-accessible – the occupational safety of researchers in areas of geopolitical risk. The value of the network and of the relations with the population of the territories of the developing countries ". University of Trieste, October 2017.
- "Telemedicine Meeting" between Hospital of Udine, Integrated University Hospital and 15 Syrian hospitals in the field of pathologies and nephrological therapies. With Auxilia, SEMA and informatic without Frontiers,16 November 2016.
- "Global drug phenomenon, followers and social consequences". Festival Èstoria 2016. The drug trafficking has its leading companies, which manage all the steps of distribution of the amazing, Gorizia 19 to 22 May 2016.
- "The ethical role of companies in international cooperation". Confindustria Udine, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, Udine, 5 June 2017.
- "Festival near/far; Discussion and reflection concerning the processes of transformation underway in the globalised world, in the economic, social and geopolitical fields. Udine, 11-14 may 2017.
- "Coherence in globalisation between Western interests and exploitation of the Third World". MIB School of Management Trieste, 20 November 2016.
- "Rethinking the transition process in Syria: Constitution, participation and gender equality". University of Padua, interdepartmental Centre for Research and Gender Studies (CIRSG) and Euromed Feminist Initiative (IFE-EFI), 4 October 2016.
- "Bookcity Milan. True Stories: Writing and reading reality. The Girls Soldier ", October 26, 2016.
- "Aurora in Syria." FVG region, University of Trieste. Psychological protection, vocational training and incentive to negotiate. Friuli Venezia Giulia region. Trieste, 20 May 2016.
- "Workshop within the course of political and economic geography". University of Trieste headquarters of Gorizia, Department of Political and Social sciences, 8 April 2016.
- "Child discomfort, side effects". Juvenile Justice Department, Salon degli Incanti, Trieste 16 January 2015.
- "Female Microenterprise in Srilanka. Food that feeds, food education. " "Development of female micro-entrepreneurship activities"selected by WOMEN for EXPO Milano 2015. Spaces Women for Expo, pavilion Italy, September 2015.
- "Inmates and parenthood." District House of Trieste, 12 September 2013.
- "Culture and Society of developing countries". International Book Fair, Torino 2012.
- "Debate on prison, social and health aspects". Regional Council of Emilia Romagna, 2010.
- "Myelin project, demyelinating diseases, annual meeting." Toronto, 2009.
- "Annual Forum on family law, socio-health aspects". Court of Naples, 2009.
- "Power games at War and peace." International cultural Festival Mittelfest, 2007.
- "ESL: Incidence on juvenile deviance". Ministry of Justice Nisida (Naples), 2007.
- "Victims of new demons, health and psychological dramas in childhood". Catholic University Milan, 2006.
- "Study days on gender policies for the protection of children's rights in poor countries". University of Rome La Sapienza, 2006.
- "Freedom of the press: Right or duty" Italian Red Cross Chamber Council of Naples Province, 2008.
- "International Review of Social Communication and enterprise". ADEE, AT EUROPEAN EVENTS, Institute of the Innocents Florence, 2007.
- "The protection of pregnancy in the distressed woman". Campaign on the prevention of the abandonment of infants, Ministry Equal Opportunities Chamber of Deputies, Rome 2005.
- "Analysis of female genital mutilation". Days for the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Rome, 2005.
- "The newborn As a product". Campaign on prevention of the Abandonment of infants, Ministry equal Opportunities Palazzo Marino Milan, 2005.
- "Campaign on Prevention of infant abandonment". Equal Opportunity Ministry, Syracuse, 2005.